Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good bye Tokyo!

This was again a great time in Tokyo. Our partner Mirukuru (www.mirukuru.jp.co) gave me just a great time! But besides getting gripped by this great city, I also had interesting meetings here in Japan: The highlight of course was the kubit seminar I hosted on Tuesday. Some 15 people from different industries showed up and were listening to my explanation about TachyCAD, PhoToPlan 3D and PointCloud Pro. It was my pleasure to speak with Mr. Kaneko from Topcon (www.topcon.co.jp), Mr. Ohhashi from Nikon-Trimble (www.nikon-trimble.net) and Mr. Ikeda from Obayashi (www.obayashi.co.jp) who is already a kubit customer.
Today Yuki Fuhura and I went to see Mr. Sasaki and his team from Riegl-Japan as well as Mr. Tabuchi, Regional Sales Manager of FARO-Japan. Both companies agreed to heavily intense our already good relationship in the near future.
Tomorrow morning I am flying back home to see my lovely family again and to get ready for InterGEO 2010 (www.intergeo.de) ...

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this sounds like a thrilling trip! Japanese people, Japanese culture and last but not least Japanese food...
    I will be in Singapore 2nd week of October and look forward to it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - there is not much information behind the "FARO Laser Scanner Photon << FARO Europe Blog" link ;)

    Wish you a sunny autumn weekend back home.

    Sayonara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow it seems to be the wrong URL. This should work better http://blog.faro-europe.com/faro-laser-scanner/
    Maybe Klaus will read this and modify the link.

    Domo arigato

    ReplyDelete